Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moving On

Well, I have passed on the crown and am getting back to life as just plain old Alyssa Siler! Congratulations to Megan Murray, Mrs. Oklahoma 2011!!! I know she be a wonderful representative of our state this next year and I hope all of you will keep up with her during her reign. She leaves for Mrs. America very soon!!!
I have started to once again post on my family blog that I kept up before becoming Mrs. OK. I hope all of you will now follow me over there if you would like to keep up with what's going on in my life. I'll tease you with this.....there's a pretty big announcement in my latest post! You can visit me now at www.notesfromthecastle.blogspot.com . Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.

    ReplyDelete