Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sponsor - Salon Renaissance

I wanted to take a minute to tell you about one of my sponsors and why you need to go visit them! Renaissance Salon and Spa is so graciously taking care of my nail care needs for the year of my reign! The salon/spa is in a beautiful renovated house with landscaping I want to yank out and plant at my own house! I have fallen in love with a product they use called Axium. A thick gel in any color (you can even do french manicures) is painted in layers on your nails. A light hardens them up and you are good to go! It makes your nails so strong so they are much less likely to break or tear. Since it can't be removed with nail polish remover, you could paint over it in a different color for one of two days, and then remove the new polish to find your Axium manicure still perfectly in-tact underneath. It is a wonderful product and I don't think many other salons use it. Renaissance also has a full-menu of other amazing salon services and spa treatments.
Here is the link to their website: www.salonsparen.com
I really hope you will go and check them out. If you do, be sure to tell Anthony that Mrs. Oklahoma sent you!
P.S. For those of you who saw a story on the news about a lady having permant nerve damage from a gel manicure, this is NOT the same thing! Julia, who does my nails, never uses a drill on my nail bed (the lady on the news had her skin cut into by a drill) and you don't stick your whole finger down in any kind of powder. She paints the Axium gel on your nails just as she would nail polish. Just wanted to clear that up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I went on Friday. They look great. I went to Turner Falls & played in the water all day & they still look great. Well worth the $45 bucks.

    ReplyDelete