Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bethel Idol Competition and Mock Interviews

I recently was asked to participate in two very fun events - both of which required me to be a judge!
My first job was to judge singers at the Bethel Foundation's All-American Idol auditions at Quail Springs Mall. The Bethel Foundation supports single mothers and this competition is their main fundraiser. I will be one of their celebrity judges on finals night as well.
Then I was also asked by Heather Rouba, Mrs. Oklahoma 2009, to judge some mock interviews for her. She is training six girls for Miss Oklahoma USA. I was able to interview each girl for four minutes then give my critiques at the end. I had a wonderful time meeting these beautiful young ladies and it was actually great practice for me! Here I am with the other judges:Those are just a couple of things that have kept me busy recently! There's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment