Sunday, August 29, 2010

Updating!

Thank you for your patience during my blogging break! I really hit the ground running after the state pageant and I knew I needed some time off to focus on getting ready for nationals. My break ended up being a bit longer than I intended due a death in the family and some other unforseen circumstances, but I'm back! I can't tell you how ready I am to get to Tuscon and compete! I am ready mentally (and physically, thanks to my trainer Brian Attebery!)and I am definitely ready to spread the word about cystic fibrosis! It is my plan to take my laptop so that I can do a couple of updates during the week. I know I am going to meet some incredible ladies. I would love for you to pray for me that I do well in the competition and that the judges can see and feel the passion I have for my cause. This should be an amazing journey and I can't wait to begin!
Since I do have quite a bit of updating to do, I'm going to post multiple posts tonight. Look for them to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment