Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little Miss Fall Festival Pageant

I was asked to judge the Little Miss Fall Festival Pageant in Coweta, OK. I really had no idea what to expect but I was very much entertained! The little girls were ages 4-7, I believe, and they were precious!!! They each were wearing a beautiful dress that made them feel like princesses, I'm sure. They answered a few questions on stage and then they each competed in talent. That was the best part!!!! Some of these girls had enormous personalities on stage and some of them were actually very good! One little girl sang a Carrie Underwood song with just as much sass as Ms. Underwood, and she was perfectly on pitch the entire time. We might have a future country star! I didn't get very good pictures (No offense to my hubby. He was trying to keep our daughter occupied!), but I had a blast. Whomever takes the title of Mrs. Oklahoma 2011 will definitely want to make this appearance!

My husband taking a pic of me out the car door! I'm debuting my red streaks!
At the judges table

No comments:

Post a Comment