Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mrs. America Photos

Well, I didn't win Mrs. America but I had a wonderful experience, I made a lot of new friends and, most importantly, I was able to educate a lot of people about CF. I am so happy for the new Mrs. America, Shelly Carbone, from Connecticut. I wish her the best of luck during her reign and especially at Mrs. World!
I took a little break to rest and get caught up around my house and in my life when I got home. I have been doing some appearances, though, and it's time to update the blog. I have tons of pictures from my week at Mrs. A and I knew I would be here for three days trying to upload all of them to this site so I made a slideshow instead. You can click on it below and see all the pictures, both from my camera and from the official photographer. Hope you enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment