Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mrs. Oklahoma Headshots

This past weekend I was crowned Mrs. Oklahoma and I feel so blessed! I have such an amazing opportunity before me to truly be a voice for people living with cystic fibrosis and I can't wait to get started! As someone who spent her entire youth in music theatre, I am also excited to promote the importance of music education, as MENC is the national platform for the Mrs. America organization. I hope you will follow me here as I take this journey!
Here are some of the pictures from my official Mrs. OK photo shoot. I am so grateful to Larry Wright, Tamara Mathews and Jo Ann Peterson for making me look beautiful!

Soon I'll be posting some pictures from backstage during the pageant weekend so check back!

1 comment:

  1. I likey! You look amazing in your photos and I'm so excited for you! Go tall girls! :)

    ReplyDelete