Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dillards Penn Square/Jones NY Fashion Event

As Mrs. Oklahoma, I have many sponsors throughout the year. One of the most wonderful sponsorships comes from the Dillards at Penn Square Mall. They are my wardrobe sponsor for the year. This means they provide my clothing for all my appearances! Be sure to look at the end of my blog posts if they feature me at appearances. I will credit the store and try to always mention the designer of the outfit I am in. If you know me, and know how I love clothes, you realize how big a deal this is for me! I am one lucky girl and am so grateful for Dillards Penn Square and their willingness to do this for the second year in a row.

Yesterday the store had a large fashion event for the clothing line Jones New York. They had a fashion show and nationally renowned styist, Lloyd Boston, was on hand to tell all the ladies in the audience how to wear all the latest looks from the collection. I had the pleasure of introducing Mr. Boston to the crowd. We were very lucky to have him here in Oklahoma. He has been seen on The Today, Oprah and The Style Network, and he is the red carpet reporter for the television show Extra.
I was, of course, dressed in Jones NY for the event! With Heather Rouba, who was a stylist for the event.
With Lloyd Boston before the show.
With the models from the show.It was a fun event and I think all the ladies (and gentlemen!) in the audience learned a lot about style from Mr. Boston!
Wardrobe provided by Dillards Penn Square
Dress by Jones NY
Shoes by Jessica Simpson
(these adorable wedges also come in black & white!)

No comments:

Post a Comment