Saturday, June 26, 2010

Edmond Kiwanis/Chickasha Rotary

This past week I had the chance to speak to both the Edmond Kiwanis Club and the Chickasha Rotary Club. During the meetings I spoke about cystic fibrosis - about both the disease itself and the way it has affected my daughter and our family. I am very grateful I had the opportunity to spread my message to even more people!
With Edmond Kiwanis president, Al Warren With Edmond Kiwanis member and former Edmond Mayor, Dan O'Neil
Donna Morgan dress provided by Dillards Penn Square

Speaking to Chickasha Rotary
With friends, Jon and Whitney Molder. Jon invited me to speak at the club.With my dear friend, Whitney
Antonio Melani skirt provided by Dillards Penn Square
Below is the link to the video I showed at my presentations. You may have seen it, as I have posted it here in the past. If not, I do hope you'll take the time to watch it and learn more about CF on a personal level.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=82156ac1ed91992a7b7f88&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments:

Post a Comment