Thursday, June 3, 2010

Musashi's

I had the opportunity to meet up with some of the ladies from the pageant for dinner at Musashi's last week. Not everyone was able to make it, unfortunately, but those of us who did definitely had a fun time. Their food is sooo yummy! Each of us asked the waiter to take a picture of our group. While he was was on his fifth camera, I apologized for making him do so much photography! He said he does it all the time. In his words, "Musashi's is like the adult Chucky Cheese". Well I can see why! Since we were having a celebration dinner they brought out free green tea ice cream for all of us. I had a wonderful time with these beautiful ladies and I'm hoping ALL of the girls can get together soon!

top row L to R: Marci Stager, Angela Russell, Joy Rose Murphy

bottom row L to R: Rachel Flint, Heather Rouba, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment